<body>


Your Missy♥...


Photobucket
SHE IS Miss Leong..
Name:Leong Kah Lin ' Albee...17
Half Thai and Half singaporean
Thai Name:Peraya Jarrune
Like me or Not I will still be me!!
So do like me or hate me!!
Photobucket
A 100% Bigbang Fans!!!
TOTALLY likes G-Dragon!!
G-Dragon!
-He is talented
-He sing very well
-He know how to write song
-He do know how to rap
-He dance very well
-He dare to do everythings that he think is good for him
I JUST LOVE HIM!!!


槛菊愁烟兰泣露。罗幕轻寒,燕子双飞去。明月不谙离别苦,斜光到晓穿朱户。 昨夜西风凋碧树。独上高楼,望断天涯路。欲寄彩笺无尺素,山长水阔知何处?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits♥


Photobucket
Designer.: emotiioniel-x |
Image Host.: Photobucket
Inspiration.: ♥G-Dragon


Copyright♥


I suggest you copyright your blog by using myfreecopyright.com or you can just removie this part! :]


Sunday, February 7, 2010

I <3 G-Dragon!♥

Ok!!! Hi peace!! I am back alright, i am back! Stop asking me to update, haha. As you know i am lazy! Although i using computer but i wont update!
So my last post was promise tha show my viewer about thailand visit right.
K, LETS START NOW

This is how the thai you tiao! Smaller then Singapore type.
This 2 cute children was represent my town to go competition on the thai Loy Krathong, a festival on the full moon of November

Never been looking so excited to thailand as this before (me and my jiejie) This is some kind of inset but seriously i dont know what it is call but i know one things is full of vitamins!! and i eat de too!! This my relative (Left: BIG aunty, jiejie, mummy, cousin, Small aunty)


This the Krathong. the 3rd one is my town who made it, I also have help ah! But winner still goes tot the pink flower.
3 cousin together! (left: Big cousin, me and dearest jiejie)
Mother love! Only pretty girl can go up on th kratong guess what, my cousin went up before! Jealous!!!
uncle hold up the lantern while me and my mummy put on fire.

Alright will update more picture about my thai visit nest time. ( next time will update more about temple and shopping.)



So this is where it ends

3:25 AM
| 0 comments