<body>


Your Missy♥...


Photobucket
SHE IS Miss Leong..
Name:Leong Kah Lin ' Albee...17
Half Thai and Half singaporean
Thai Name:Peraya Jarrune
Like me or Not I will still be me!!
So do like me or hate me!!
Photobucket
A 100% Bigbang Fans!!!
TOTALLY likes G-Dragon!!
G-Dragon!
-He is talented
-He sing very well
-He know how to write song
-He do know how to rap
-He dance very well
-He dare to do everythings that he think is good for him
I JUST LOVE HIM!!!


槛菊愁烟兰泣露。罗幕轻寒,燕子双飞去。明月不谙离别苦,斜光到晓穿朱户。 昨夜西风凋碧树。独上高楼,望断天涯路。欲寄彩笺无尺素,山长水阔知何处?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits♥


Photobucket
Designer.: emotiioniel-x |
Image Host.: Photobucket
Inspiration.: ♥G-Dragon


Copyright♥


I suggest you copyright your blog by using myfreecopyright.com or you can just removie this part! :]


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I <3 G-Dragon!♥

SORRY!
I just found that i have been like a month without posting any news about myself.
I'm sure that i not going for MIA but just a short holiday.
I just back from thailand, my home town and just back on 9 nov. Hope you all didn't miss me that much exspecially SHERLYN my lovely darling!Will really post what i have done on my trip to thailand as soon as possible alright. AND AND i will change my blog song shortly. Any songs to intro please left me a message alright. Might put thai song on it. Hope you all will like it alright.
Bye Bye, see ya



So this is where it ends

8:23 AM
| 0 comments