<body>


Your Missy♥...


Photobucket
SHE IS Miss Leong..
Name:Leong Kah Lin ' Albee...17
Half Thai and Half singaporean
Thai Name:Peraya Jarrune
Like me or Not I will still be me!!
So do like me or hate me!!
Photobucket
A 100% Bigbang Fans!!!
TOTALLY likes G-Dragon!!
G-Dragon!
-He is talented
-He sing very well
-He know how to write song
-He do know how to rap
-He dance very well
-He dare to do everythings that he think is good for him
I JUST LOVE HIM!!!


槛菊愁烟兰泣露。罗幕轻寒,燕子双飞去。明月不谙离别苦,斜光到晓穿朱户。 昨夜西风凋碧树。独上高楼,望断天涯路。欲寄彩笺无尺素,山长水阔知何处?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits♥


Photobucket
Designer.: emotiioniel-x |
Image Host.: Photobucket
Inspiration.: ♥G-Dragon


Copyright♥


I suggest you copyright your blog by using myfreecopyright.com or you can just removie this part! :]


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I <3 G-Dragon!♥

I LOVE SHERLYN SIAO ZHA BOR LA OKAY!
Hello peepo i am back alright.
Tag replied first-
Anna-OK, i will update soon, be patient girl.
OHL-Sure, link you up already, see you soon nuer.
Lynn-Relink already, cheer!
Dark-Di! LINK you up already boy!
YY-I miss you too. Nice ma? MSN chat!
Misako-Darling, Love! Update soon de la no worry!
Peiyi-Ya, Jaebum Leave 2pm and korea already, sadded.

....................................................................................................................
This few weeks i went to do my passport will family as i going back thai to a visit! YEA!!! i'm crazy i know, On 26th OCT 2009.
Dont ask for present ya! left 46 days to go!
Many thing happen, dont ask if you dont know why.
Its about classmate thinggy, i didnt care actually. Didnt put any stress to myself about that.
Just recover from flu, felt tired easily after taking medicent. But slowly recover. Thanks to my mother and eric kor concern and reminding me to take medicent after taking food. LOVE THEM!
Always going out with daddy and sandyleong this few days - FAMILY DAY went to taka , ION, Suntect...many more etc. Buying super duper manythings. Brought a new lappy too. Is a Acer one, was wondering buy a Song one too but acer better. Love it!
This few days going through internet to buything, livejournal, blogshopping etc. Brought korean staff too and liyi (lala) present, My 100% human hair clip extension and Many top! Happy!
Wanted to go bugis and cityhall sometime , maybe after exam or before exam , yea. anybody wanted to go leave me a message , thanks.
Might asking nu er or chanel accompany ba! Sweet heart!
Felt so happy this few day, no stress at all just that abit lonely only as i am sick. But still ok with it just that cant go any where i like.
Aunty finally back from China! happy! She brought me alot of things! Thanks! she is the best!
ok, Nothing to post about actually, will get to you all soon!

BYE.



So this is where it ends

11:11 PM
| 0 comments